Why Sunset Shores?
If your loved ones are in need of supervision during the day or may require help with self-care.
They may be:
- Home alone and in need of socialization
- Returning home after a hospital stay
- Partially dependent on others & unable to manage personal care
- Physically or mentally impaired
Families Benefit because they receive:
- Relief from care giving responsibilities
- Emotional support and peace of mind
- Medical support & continual updates from the nurse at the center
- Assistance with care
Funding sources available to cover the cost
- The Connecticut Homecare Program for Elders
- The Respite Care Program
- The National Family Caregiver’s Support Program
- Private Rates and Long-Term Care Insurances
- Personalized Assessment with Individual Care Plan
- Medical Management
- Blood Pressure and Diabetes Care
- Personal Care
- Daily Exercise Programs
- Music and Bingo
- Social Activities
- Cultural Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks with Dietician Nutritionist
- Recreational Activities, including Group Community Outing
We prepare a personalized program of care to meet the needs of your loved one.
Spanish language Remesa East adds a unique Latino flair to the Adult Day Program.
MEMORY DAY CARE
Our Longbrook Program is designed for elderly with Alzheimer’s and/or Dementia.
HBV ADULTS WITH
DISABILITIES DAY CARE
Our Harborview Program is designed for adults aged 15+ with cognitive disabilities.
Our bill paying service contracted through the Department of Disability Services.
We work with with a licensed social worker to provide support for caregivers.