Longbrook Alzheimer’s Support Program
As professionals working with the elderly and their caregivers, we realize there comes a time when a more specialized program may be needed in order to maintain the individual in the community and prevent institutionalization. The Longbrook Alzheimer’s Support Program serves the elderly and their caregivers with advanced stages of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
The Longbrook Program offers:
- Extended hours of respite for the caregivers
- A full dinner and dessert
- Therapeutic leisure activities for participants
- Oversight or supervision of our participants by our qualified team of professionals
All within the safe and secure environment of the center, participants are presented with:
- A large variety of sensory and manipulative props
- Live music and relaxation videos
- Musical programs
- Memory maintenance
- Group activities
Longbrook hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am -7:30pm.