To help determine if you need to isolate or take other steps to prevent spreading Covid-19, please utilize the Isolation & Exposure Calculator tool: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/isolation.html.
Our COVID Protocols
Currently, Sunset Shores Adult Day Center is following these preventative measures:
- Requiring staff and guests to wear masks (clients recommended to do so too).
- Checking body temperatures, upon arrival, of all that enter the facility (staff, clients, guests)
- Sanitizing common spaces regularly.
- Recommending any clients with Covid-19/Cold/Flu/RSV symptoms to stay home.
- Utilizing CDC Guidelines and the Isolation & Exposure Calculator.
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nasal congestion or rhinorrhea, vomiting or diarrhea, and skin rashes.
Sunset Shores is happy to provide a site tour to those interested in our Adult Day Services. We recommend scheduling a visit in advance whenever possible. Please send us a message or call us at (203) 380-1228 Extension, 104.