Harborview/Next Step Program – A small, home-like community-based day program for adults (ages 21 & up) with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Our mission is to foster independence in a diversified, person-centered program, which supports the principles of self-determination, and to assist our program participants build peer and community relationships through a variety of experiences.
The supports and services we offer our program participants will lead them in the acquisition, improvement and/or retention of skills and abilities that will prepare them for work and/or community participation, and support them in experiencing meaningful socialization, leisure and retirement activities to the fullest.
- Community integration activities
- Life skills training
- Recreational activities
- Social and cultural activities
- Volunteer activities
- Academic enrichment activities
- Pre-vocational activities
- Computer skills development
- Health monitoring/RN supports
- Individualized assessments
- Hot lunches made on site by our chef
- Integrated senior programs
- Person-specific programming
Core Program Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM